New red montipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano Gabe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nano Gabe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2018
Messages
484
Reaction score
155
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so I have this new monti frag that I picked up and was thinking to attach it to my back Plastic wall of my nano cube. Has anyone ever done this? Any tips?
 
IMG_1759.JPG
 
Yeah that’s why I want to put it on the back wall so it has room to grow.
 
I was thinking to glue it onto a small branch like rock from my tank and then attach the rock to the back wall at an angle so it’s not completely horizontal
 
I have a very similar red-orange frag of similar size. I glued it to my branch-like rock at an angle and it's quite happy there. My Diamond Goby drops sand around the tank, but with that kind of positioning there is little to no buildup on top. I also have a few more frags under it and they seem to do just fine.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new