New Red Sea 170 in NJ

Welcome NJ neighbor!!!
ZomboMeme 01102020111947.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! I live in Monmouth County. Check out njreefers.org. We have locale reefers all over the state
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello Reef2Reef!

I've been reading the posts here on an off for years, and finally have a tank up and running. Still a total beginner, so I'll be reading and posting from time to time to expand my knowledge base.

Thanks everyone for the great forum.
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 
Welcome to the R2R community
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new