New Red Sea Max E-170 Tank Owner

I have the Hydra 26 HD LEDs on my E-260, my stings are as follows:
UV, V, RY, B = 65%
Red % Green = 0%
White = 5%
I have had good results, so if you are not at these settings then ramp up to them. Oh, Moonlight I have at 3%, and run lights for 10 hours.

IMG_20200324_1751315.jpg
I'll give it a try, I'm not far off those settings now. Why do you have your white so low?
Beautiful tank, wow!!!
 
I'll give it a try, I'm not far off those settings now. Why do you have your white so low?
Beautiful tank, wow!!!
I have found the corals tend to start bleaching a little when whites are higher, also having 300 dives in the tropics, it matches more to what you see at depth.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 
Hi,
I'm a new Red Sea Max E-170 tank owner for about 3 three weeks now and I've had salt tanks for many years, but never got into corals. I'm planning of starting with softies and maybe get more complex from there. I have had a couple purple mushrooms and some zoanthids that came with some live rock that I purchased years ago. They are both trying to acclimated, hopefully soon. I been reading, watching videos, and joining forums, this is a new journey and I'm excited about it. Thanks for having me.
Stay safe!

Kevin
Welcome aboard!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new