New Red Sea Reefer 350 finally completed :)

sternicus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
890
Reaction score
212
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got everything together and finally got my lights from a fellow Reefer! This tank is AWESOME and I’m glad I chose an aqua scape that isn’t 3 rocks piled in a small stack. So hard to find someone with a smaller Reefer with an actual aquascape. More pics to come!!! Can’t wait for RAP
fed584f0febb9e78bf810676eaa42548.jpg
6092b1f9010af75692023424cca11af7.jpg
 
That is looking really sharp!! Nice Work! And I cant wait for RAP NY either!!
 
That is looking really sharp!! Nice Work! And I cant wait for RAP NY either!!


Thank you. I’m so glad I went with the 52HD as opposed to the 26. The coverage is OUTSTANDING. Completely comparable to my old ATI
 
Also, I have been cycling without lights for 5 weeks now so I’m really excited to get some corals for this tank!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new