NEW REDSEA REEFER NANO

eamm97

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
51
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I’m happy to show you my progress so far. This my new nano setup, it’s coming up to 4 weeks now. Let me know what you think!

Also, what fish do you recommend I add next and how long should I wait to do so?

9CB36B46-E790-4675-852C-8C2FFBA4D584.jpeg
View attachment 1897025 639E2549-BC32-4E3F-B51A-B42FF037C990.jpeg

View attachment 1897027
 
Last edited:
How’s it going? I’d suggest putting that GSP on an island so it doesn’t start to take over. It also looks awesome once the island is fully covered. I have a piece that’s almost complete.

For fish you could check out blennies and gobies for this size of tank. I believe. Blennies are full of personality, I liked my yellow eyed blenny a lot. Sadly lost it, but am looking to get a Midas blenny next, it’s a good pop of color and not a very common color for small tank fish.
 
Hello,

Any updates, new fish? Had some nice frags to start off with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new