(New) Reef Forum Member

chevrontnk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
23
Location
San Fransisco
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, this is my first time on the reef forums and I'm looking for answers to building my dream setup. I've grown up around fish for over 20 years and finally got around to a solid setup. It's an Elos 20 Gallon mini with a vertex supra c+ sump. I can't wait to gain some knowledge about the hobby!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi everyone, this is my first time on the reef forums and I'm looking for answers to building my dream setup. I've grown up around fish for over 20 years and finally got around to a solid setup. It's an Elos 20 Gallon mini with a vertex supra c+ sump. I can't wait to gain some knowledge about the hobby!
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new