New Reefer 300 XL

qhduong

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
491
Reaction score
270
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking for a while and think it's time to finally make an intro! I'm from the Seattle area and recently setup a Reefer 300 XL.

Currently have:
2 clownfishes
1 lawnmower blenny
1 skunk cleaner shrimo
1 six line wrasse

20200326_193330.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing family. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and share your beautiful tank with us.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
WELCOME!! It's good to be out of the shadows! Looking forward to your participation. Nice tank, BTW!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new