New Reefer 300 XL

Very nice

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome... how have you ‘secured’ those rock structures?
I used rock cement recommended by a LFS to glue the pieces. The bottom piece is pretty flat and sits without wobble straight on the glass before sand was added. Anything else I should do?
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 
I've been lurking for a while and think it's time to finally make an intro! I'm from the Seattle area and recently setup a Reefer 300 XL.

Currently have:
2 clownfishes
1 lawnmower blenny
1 skunk cleaner shrimo
1 six line wrasse

20200326_193330.jpg
Welcome, I'm new also, great people on here, tons to read, and a wealth of knowledge on here. I'm excited, and hope to learn a lot.
 
I've been lurking for a while and think it's time to finally make an intro! I'm from the Seattle area and recently setup a Reefer 300 XL.

Currently have:
2 clownfishes
1 lawnmower blenny
1 skunk cleaner shrimo
1 six line wrasse

20200326_193330.jpg

I like the scape! Welcome to R2R officially and happy reefing!

giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new