New Reefer - 36g tank!

NewReefer503

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
8
Location
Gaithersburg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share pictures of my tank!

I’m fairly new to the saltwater world, and have had my tank running for a little over 2 months now. I have some experience from when this was a freshwater tank a couple of years ago. I’m super excited with out my tank is turning out so far and can’t wait until my fish grow and I add corals!

My stock list:
2 clowns
1 pajama cardinal
1 royal gramma
2 firefish
1 banded coral shrimp
1 star fish
7 snails

My set up consists of a 36g bowfont tank, 1 fluval HOB filter, 1 sponge filter, a couple pounds of dry rock, and live sand.

IMG_5934.jpeg IMG_5933.jpeg IMG_5932.jpeg IMG_5929.jpeg IMG_5928.jpeg IMG_5931.jpeg IMG_5925.jpeg IMG_5926.jpeg IMG_5927.jpeg IMG_5924.jpeg
 
Congratulations on the new adventure! It looks like you already have a nice collection of fish and some nice caves for them. You may want to consider adding some structure with some height. Good luck with whatever you choose!
 
Congratulations on the new adventure! It looks like you already have a nice collection of fish and some nice caves for them. You may want to consider adding some structure with some height. Good luck with whatever you choose!
Thanks!

I did want to glue some rocks together to add height, but I got a little worried that it wouldn’t stick and would break if it tipped the glass
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new