New reefer from Asheville, NC

pmagsurvival

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
39
Location
Asheville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all,

Excited to lurk around and do some reading and learning. I have wanted to do a reef tank for over 10 years now, but my old job required us to move every 2 years or so. Now we are finally staying put for awhile and we have a toddler who loves going to the aquarium just as much as I do and I have the green light from the wife to finally start a tank!

I have a degree in fish and wildlife, so I love really learning ecology, scientific names and families.

Gonna take my time getting into it, but I’m very excited to be here!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hey y’all,

Excited to lurk around and do some reading and learning. I have wanted to do a reef tank for over 10 years now, but my old job required us to move every 2 years or so. Now we are finally staying put for awhile and we have a toddler who loves going to the aquarium just as much as I do and I have the green light from the wife to finally start a tank!

I have a degree in fish and wildlife, so I love really learning ecology, scientific names and families.

Gonna take my time getting into it, but I’m very excited to be here!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! And I'm glad you'll finally be able to get a tank after so long! If you're looking to learn, you're definitely in the right place. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new