New Reefer from Aus

Merlin33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I'm new to the Reefing world of Aquariums. I had a Tropical setup some years ago.
I fell in love with the idea of keeping a Reef Tank a few months ago when I noticed the incredible displays on "Reef of the month".
I've spent the last few months doing as much research as possible to get myself off to the best start.
I will be going for an Aqua One Aquareef 400 S2.
Originally, before I knew what was involved I was just going to go with something big and simple. Knowing the benefits of having a sump and the right componenets and right combinations led me to an AIO setup that is ready to go and more managable, while being big enough to be stable and offering enough room for a nice display and setup. So I thought the Aquareef 400 S2 was the way to go!
I have already got some Marco and Texas Holey Rock ready to go, and I will be picking up the tank pretty soon.
I'm loving all the fantastic displays you guys have put up, and the "Reef of the month" tanks are fantastic!
Thanks again for all the incredible knowledge and info everyone has shared, it's a huge help and greatly appreciated.
I'm really looking forward to this new adventure.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
58B8B420-B739-482D-B5D6-946E2B6D94A8.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I'm new to the Reefing world of Aquariums. I had a Tropical setup some years ago.
I fell in love with the idea of keeping a Reef Tank a few months ago when I noticed the incredible displays on "Reef of the month".
I've spent the last few months doing as much research as possible to get myself off to the best start.
I will be going for an Aqua One Aquareef 400 S2.
Originally, before I knew what was involved I was just going to go with something big and simple. Knowing the benefits of having a sump and the right componenets and right combinations led me to an AIO setup that is ready to go and more managable, while being big enough to be stable and offering enough room for a nice display and setup. So I thought the Aquareef 400 S2 was the way to go!
I have already got some Marco and Texas Holey Rock ready to go, and I will be picking up the tank pretty soon.
I'm loving all the fantastic displays you guys have put up, and the "Reef of the month" tanks are fantastic!
Thanks again for all the incredible knowledge and info everyone has shared, it's a huge help and greatly appreciated.
I'm really looking forward to this new adventure.
Welcome to the forum!! :D

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back