New Reefer from Brooklyn in the house

Welcome to the fun house! Nice to have you here!
05BB74C5-9AC7-44C1-89B5-7F8D41678636.jpeg
 
Really dope rock work brotha! Trippy stand too, welcome to Reef2Reef, or should I be saying welcome myself to your post! Can't wait for updates. FOLLOWING forsure, I'm right over the bridge in Staten Island!
Thanks. Really appreciate it. I've always been intimidated by this hobby but decided to pull the trigger in July.
 
Thanks. Really appreciate it. I've always been intimidated by this hobby but decided to pull the trigger in July.
Never feel intimidated! Might seem complex at first, but the complications are what make you smarter! There are tons of people on this site who will give you advice as well help you through anything that is going on! You got this brotha. Keep in touch! Definitely will give you a frag or 2 once your ready and that tank is going strong. Always good to see another reefer come into the community, especially an amazing one like this on reef2reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new