New Reefer from Brooklyn in the house

Nice to meet you, I hope you'll find lots of help here. Also there are some corals so easy to keep you could keep them in a bucket as long as you have light, I got corals pretty much as soon as I got rock. I would recomend trying some! In my profile picture you can see a Kenya Tree Coral and a big colony of Anthelia, both are really beginner friendly!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!!
giphy.gif
 
Nice to meet you, I hope you'll find lots of help here. Also there are some corals so easy to keep you could keep them in a bucket as long as you have light, I got corals pretty much as soon as I got rock. I would recomend trying some! In my profile picture you can see a Kenya Tree Coral and a big colony of Anthelia, both are really beginner friendly!
Thanks for the info, will definitely consider it.
 
Finally got a return pump, the Syncra SDC 6.0 WiFi Controllable Pump (530-1450 GPH), now figuring out, how im going to plumb it is the challenging part.

20201016_223739.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hello Reef2reef, I've recently started the build for my IM 50 Gallon lagoon aio. This is my 1st saltwater aquarium & this site gave me the confidence to actually pursue the challenges that come with keeping & maintaining a slice of the ocean in my room.

I plan on keeping a fowlr system for the 1st year, until I'm comfortable or experienced enough to get corals.

20201002_102726.jpg 20201002_102730.jpg 20201002_102747.jpg 20201002_102805.jpg 20201002_102817.jpg 20201002_102823.jpg
Welcome to the R2R channel, looking good.
 
Really dope rock work brotha! Trippy stand too, welcome to Reef2Reef, or should I be saying welcome myself to your post! Can't wait for updates. FOLLOWING forsure, I'm right over the bridge in Staten Island!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new