New reefer from New Jersey!!!

Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Hey guys, new reefer with a 13.5 gallon evo. So far loving the system! Made a few upgrades to the built in sump section including new sicce pump and in tank media baskets (home made) stocking includes 2 clowns, 1 goby, 5 snails, 3 hermits, 1 emerald crab, 1 red zoanthid colony, gsp, a few mushrooms, a rose BTA, and what I think to be a baby weeping willow.

image.jpg
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new