New Reefer from Texas

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy partner! I have family near wacky waco Huston, Brownsville and south Padres. I love the state of Texas!
5914A8E8-C86E-4ECE-B41E-ACA189E8606C.jpeg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

My name is Manny and I'm a new reefer from Texas. I'm very excited to join this amazing forum, and I look forward to learning and receiving advice from the community from time to time as I grow in the reefing hobby.

I've dabbled a bit in the marine aquarium hobby, but having a coral reef tank is a first for me. My goal is to have fun and enjoy building a beautiful long term reef tank that I can be proud of years from now!
Welcome!

Great goal! I'm DFW, so we are almost neighbors!

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

My name is Manny and I'm a new reefer from Texas. I'm very excited to join this amazing forum, and I look forward to learning and receiving advice from the community from time to time as I grow in the reefing hobby.

I've dabbled a bit in the marine aquarium hobby, but having a coral reef tank is a first for me. My goal is to have fun and enjoy building a beautiful long term reef tank that I can be proud of years from now!
Welcome to Reef2Reef Manny! Also to the hobby! If you are looking for something to watch and maybe gain a few tips and tricks along the way check it out!

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

Welcome to the fun side

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back