New Reefer here and need some advice!

tenor (2).gif

Welcome to R2R!!
This is a Great place for info and Help
 
Just an update!! I used 1/2 dose Chemi clean and everything is happy again! I also rearranged my back chamber to make room for a GFO that comes tomorrow! Thanks for everyone's advice <3 hopefully I keep my phosphates low now

20190613_112524.jpg


20190613_150719.jpg


20190613_150721.jpg


20190613_150724.jpg


20190613_150717.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new