New Reefer Here!

I found fresh water more difficult. No clean up crews for one
True, lol. I have managed to not keep plants alive for more than 6 months. Only thing that survives is the Val in my 150 Amazon tank. That too bec i don't bother about it. LOL.
 
Hi! First time getting into saltwater aquariums, though I've been DYING to get my hand on one. That's been a dream since I was 15, and now I am 18, and it's a dream come true. YAY! Currently planning this nano tank with macros to start with, because that would have lower stakes than corals, so open to suggestions and advice.
ALSO, I've been aquascaping and keeping freshwater fish since I was 12 ( Big flex, I know ), so this is the 'level up' imo. Anyways, glad to be here and excited to get to know people and learn a lot along the way. ✌️
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new