New Reefer in FL

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering what is in the right side of your first photo in your build thread? It looks like it could be steampunk furniture, or some kind of light / mike boom contraption?
You Can Do It Cheer GIF by corgiyolk

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Panama Brown

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

My name is Bishop, I am located in Jacksonville, Florida and am new to the hobby. I have a Waterbox 20gallon that I just started May 8, 2021. I am excited to get some animals in my tank in the near future.
Hey Bishop! Welcome to the hobbie! Lmk If you need any help with anything. I too am in Jacksonville and always out to help a fellow reefer in need wether its advice or help moving an aquarium! There are a lot of really good people here in Duval that would be happy to help out! Any pix of your new system? Be on the lookout for upcoming frag swaps in the 904. I just hosted one last weekend at Mandarin Sea Life!!!

Attachments

• Mandarin Sea Life & duval reefers present (1).png
    Mandarin Sea Life & duval reefers present (1).png
    580 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
Pohsible

Pohsible

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bishop! Welcome to the hobbie! Lmk If you need any help with anything. I too am in Jacksonville and always out to help a fellow reefer in need wether its advice or help moving an aquarium! There are a lot of really good people here in Duval that would be happy to help out! Any pix of your new system? Be on the lookout for upcoming frag swaps in the 904. I just hosted one last weekend at Mandarin Sea Life!!!
Hey thanks for posting! Let me know next time there is a frag swap, I would love to check it out. My tank just finished cycling and I put in a couple clowns and some corals. The corals haven't all found their permanent homes yet. Once everything gets settled I will take some photos.

Back