Hello and Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome Aboard Comedy Bang Bang GIF

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been following along on the forums for around a year and started reefing around the same time.

Have had great success with lps and sps but achieve very slow growth rates on mushrooms and have actually killed a few, yet no stony coral deaths.

Planning on moving from my current ~60 gallon setup to something in the ~200 gallon range so I can fit more corals. Figured it was time to join the squad so I can be involved and ask questions.
For anyone checking this post out, is the graph I attached indicative of a failing ph probe? I just calibrated it last week but I also started dosing kalk. I dose 35 ml of concentrated kalk over the night. I have increased surface agitation today to see if the brings my peak down.

Screenshot_20220812-083958.png

Welcome! Glad you joined. If you didn't get your probe answer here in Forum Meet and Greet area, you might try other Forum area like Equipment, Etc. Different people watch different areas.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you, in Minnesota:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Back