New reefer

AnxiousReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
186
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D95CDA19-6258-42CF-8CBD-07BE2AB76603.gif


hello everyone new to r2r. Had my tank up for about a year now. I will start a build/journal thread just thought i say hi first
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Nice to meet all of you. I’m having trouble signing into the r2r app. Any solutions it says I’m not logged in or do not have permission
969652F1-15CE-4E83-933D-0F8131619B8F.jpeg
App is not longer in service unfortunately!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new