New Reefer

  • Thread starter Thread starter A.J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

A.J

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!
Im AJ and im new to SW, just started a 20gallon and prepping my 55gallon for set up in a week. I will have some questions later on, so any knowledge will be much appreciated.
 
Welcome to R2R! We love questions:)
Wtr2r21.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Hello All!
Im AJ and im new to SW, just started a 20gallon and prepping my 55gallon for set up in a week. I will have some questions later on, so any knowledge will be much appreciated.

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you...You will find lots of knowledge and information here!
…Explore…Learn…Share
2DV.gif
 
Welcome AJ! I like the bold move to start two saltwater setups back to back. We are here for you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new