1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this forum and reefing. Been wanting to get into the saltwater side of the hobby for years. Like since I was 10 haha I’m 28 years old now. My girlfriend and I live in northern illinois pretty close to the wisconsin border with our 3 kids. It’s pretty hard finding anything related to reefing where we are. I think the closet 2 places besides petco I’ve found are 40+ miles from my door step. Came here to learn good information which judging by what I’ve scanned through it seems I’ll have no issues with that! Also looking to maybe make some friends if there’s anyone else here in my area and possibly see where they like to get livestock and corals from that’s somewhat local! Just bought a brand new Red Sea Reefer 250 for my first initial tank out the door solely because of the size and having the sump. I figured getting on the bigger the tank the easier to control the water plan would be awesome for me since I do farm and my time at home gets thin in the spring and fall. Figured I’d introduce myself. Thanks for having me and I can already tell this is going to be one of the coolest things I’ve done.
Welcome to R2R!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

AquaticReefDesign

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r and this side of the hobby. You picked a good place to start. The r2r community is the best. You should get lots of help here and make good friends.

I’d like to introduce my self. My name is Daniel. Our compound Aquatic Reef design. We are located in Ocala FL. If we could ever help you with anything wether corals or information we would be happy to. We ship corals, fish, inverts and even products all over the US. Again welcome!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back