OP
OP
J

j.wilhelm.jr87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No way it's deleted that quickly imo. I use an ro buddy and just changed filters after way too long and never read above 0 tds. Can you post a Pic of how you routed the rodi lines to each filter? It can be a bit confusing because of the configuration (imo)
I work with piping, so reading a blueprint or a diagram is no problem for me, plus i watched the video and did it step by step with the video, but here you go. Light blue is in, dark blue is rodi,black is waste

orca-image-1902407544.jpeg 20240203_095525.jpg 20240203_095530.jpg

OP
OP
J

j.wilhelm.jr87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry. Wasn't trying to insult anyone just look for the simplest first. Good luck
I don't feel insulted, you're good. Just being upfront with all my info, so i can try to get a resolution. The DI resin IS brown, and i think it was black when i originally installed it on 1/9/24. Correct me if im wrong on the color, please.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No way it's deleted that quickly imo. I use an ro buddy and just changed filters after way too long and never read above 0 tds. Can you post a Pic of how you routed the rodi lines to each filter? It can be a bit confusing because of the configuration (imo)

My full size DI resin would only last 50 gallons prior to adding a degassing chamber to my set up.

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't feel insulted, you're good. Just being upfront with all my info, so i can try to get a resolution. The DI resin IS brown, and i think it was black when i originally installed it on 1/9/24. Correct me if im wrong on the color, please.
No you're right. It looks depleted

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just quick comment, on my RO/DI Buddy I replaced the DI filter with the standard 10” DI filter. The one they provide is small and it had lot of channeling gaps etc. So I do refill them manually and pack it in.

On that system you can slowly replace all the filters for the 10” or larger carbon, sediment and add new ones or extra ones. It is ideal DIY system to experiment with.

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes you can clearly see from the pictures the di resin is spent. It’s from co2. Do some researching on here.

Case closed.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back