New rockwork in older tank

Wuffletoast

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Messages
72
Reaction score
43
Location
Appleton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to an outbreak of Ich in my DT I was able to fight and treat the infected fish. This opened up the opportunity for a new look in my tank after the copper was removed. This is my first rockscape attempt. The last set was just five rocks leaning against each other. The fish really liked the PVC pipe so I incorporated a Y shaped one in the rockwork. Apologies for the salt drips. Left side is left open for a couple of island rocks. I just haven't selected the ones I like yet. Opinions and critiques are welcome.

IMG_20230110_154227.jpg IMG_20230110_154203.jpg IMG_20230110_154150.jpg IMG_20230110_152953.jpg
 
Fish. Love. Caves.
The left rock can be removed and I could work on a two to three cave section. There is a small cave on the far right that the royal Gramma has claimed as home if that helps. Thank you for the input. I will post updates.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new