New RODI equipment. Need help setting up!

DalPal25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f2e8a0019e5efba7a534925df7f4f3b4.jpg

So my for a surprise birthday gift my Uncle shipped me an RODI system. (Very excited about not having to drive an hour away every time I need water now). The thing is, I'm pretty confused after watching BRS videos and others because they all seem to be color-coded but everything on mine is white. Also, isn't it supposed to have 3 tube connections? I only see one here. The box didn't come with directions at all and the system has no logos or a website to refer to so I can't find them online either. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can your uncle tell you what website he ordered it from so you can find out the manufacturer?

OP
OP
DalPal25

DalPal25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can your uncle tell you what website he ordered it from so you can find out the manufacturer?

He ordered it on eBay. Just sent me a picture of the order and it looks like the watermark on the picture is USA Water Supply?

OP
OP
DalPal25

DalPal25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
228128d6ed44bb2acfc65127524af03c.jpg

This one black tube was tucked underneath somehow and just found it. At the end seems to be an on/off switch. Still can't figure out how to hook it up though. The plan is to hook it up to a faucet in my basement. Any helpful tips would be appreciated

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a Google search for "USA Water Supply RODI" and a system sold on eBay by the seller "waterprousa" turned up and it looks like your system. Maybe you could contact this seller for more info on the system...if it was from this seller, they have a 30 day return policy... could return it and pick up a BRS system where you know you can get info and filters, etc... without problems.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.3%
Back