New saltwater tank

SkyDoodles

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Messages
114
Reaction score
124
Location
Moore
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, this was out of necessity... Fast and furious! I needed a quaratine tank... Got some fish and they came on the brink of death (I think it got too cold )... 2 died and I salvaged one, he was literally doing death spirals... But now my pigmy angel is beating the snot out of him... Hope this works!
Had to buy some live rock at the LFS
Used existing tank water and am going to cycle it for a few hours...
This guy 8s going to die if I leave him in my tank and now his situation is worse because I out him in a breeder...
Any other suggestions?

20200912_141158.jpg 20200912_142458.jpg
 
Oh I have an established saltwater tank... I'm going to just use that for quarantine... if I put him back in and hes still getting picked on my LFS will take him...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new