New set up

Diver86

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys/girls, I'm new to this particular forum so i wanted to introduce my self. I have attached a few photos of my tank that i set up in march.
IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg
IMG_0113.jpg
 
Thank you. There is a lot more but they haven't recovered yet from fragging. Thank you for the welcome as well
 
Looking good!! Thanks for sharing!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new