New setup 40 breeder peninsula reef tank

palmerbasskilla

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
159
Reaction score
74
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Image1484800418.077756.jpg
Image1484800446.127329.jpg


Been wanting to set this up for some time now,finally have all the equipment running just how I want it.next will be some live rock,and a bunch of Banggai cardinals
 
How high is your light off the water? You could easily go 12-14" off to increase the light spread.
 
Looks like it will be all primed and ready for FFM!
I really like the flow of the scape!
 
Nice looking rock scape, like the simplicity :)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new