New setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter arrx00
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arrx00

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
corona
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone just bought this 45 gallon jbj AIO system . I was just wondering what do you guys recommend for my filter media . Also where do you guys buy your products from pls lmk thank you!!

IMG_1904.jpeg
 
Hi and Welcome to R2R.

I use a sock with charcoal. I typically get my supplies from BRS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new