New so wanted to share

Since I'm new I thought I would share a few pictures of my tanks. I have 3.
7b8b03b5592c2fdd0773508f2f2341f4.jpg


44868b7efeb8a35291a41dc19e78e09a.jpg


fd250266a4f16aaa90d87f8dc7090033.jpg

Wow nice tanks. Beautiful anemones and corals. That's a puffer fish in their right? Welcome! I'm new to and your tank is an inspiration.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new