New Store Logo... please vote

Same comment as before from me.
Squares from 1 and typography from 3 (but with the kerning adjusted).

Or, number 4 but without the shell in the O.
There is just too much going on, it's not needed.
 
201501031137102397.jpg Same pictures different Shells in "Shoreline" This one has different font layout.

I like the black dashes on the sides of aquarium but shoreline is spelled wrong
 
Shoreline may be spelled wrong but it can also be an attention getter because of it. Also if the name has already been used may have had to do that to get business license
 
Shoreline may be spelled wrong but it can also be an attention getter because of it. Also if the name has already been used may have had to do that to get business license

It was a typo. Artists are doing last minute changes then I will work with my local graphic designer to touch up the font for those wanting an adjustment to the kerning.

FYI I'm totally exhausted...... Construction has never been my thing... follow along on the facebook page.

Thanks for voting everyone!

Jeromy
 
Logo will be a combination of these 2.
Dog and cat from 1st one, coral from 2nd one. Can't decide which fish.......
Font will be played with.
winner.jpg
 
I like the fish in the second but would like it a bit better facing the center(flipped).
 
I Also like the first design, just the second fish.
 
First one is the best nice and bold plus I like the way the dashes taper as opposed to the straight dashes
 
Cat, dog and fish from 1st, coral from 2nd... and definitely font from 2nd (I think the shell in the "o" is overkill) it looks much cleaner that way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new