New Store Logo... please vote

I like the art in this one
201501022213232397.jpg

But I like the font in this one better.
201501021527583930.jpg
 
Shell Oil Company_200px.jpg



Shell Oil logo.


I like the squares from #1 with the typography from #2 .

Except the word Shoreline needs some serious kerning.
 
Last edited:
I like this too


I like the squares from #1 with the typography from #2 .

Except the word Shoreline needs some serious kerning.[/QUOTE]
 
I like the second one in the poll but would move the dog to the left and slide the fish and coral into the center. I would also make the dog face towards the center.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new