New Stuff From Reef Breeders!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

We brought some new products in that you might find interesting!

Today we received our first shipment of the new Nano Light Touch, which is an upgrade to the Nano Light Basic. The light uses 9 3watt Cree and Epi LEDs for a total of 30watts of power, and can be adjusted for color and power output using 2 touch sensitive buttons on top of the light!

upload_2016-12-19_19-55-14.png

upload_2016-12-19_19-54-36.png

Simply Touch the plus key to adjust the whites, and the minus key to adjust the blue. Touch them both at the same time to turn the light on/off. Each channel has 10 different power outputs to choose from, for 20 unique color combinations!

These lights are currently on sale for $99.99 shipped to your door, click here to get yours!

We also added a new Auto Top Off system with an optical sensor and manual backup sensor. The system also includes a pump, tubing, and a mounting bracket. Basically, everything except for the water! Click here to get yours for only $69.99!

upload_2016-12-19_20-0-8.png

We also added some Premium Fish and Coral food from AgCore! Their food is made using Spirulina grown locally right here in Cranston, RI at their very own greenhouse and processing facility! Take a look at their fantastic Aquarium Nutrition offerings and let us know what you think! Click here to get AgCore premium fish food for only $9.99!

upload_2016-12-19_20-3-30.png

Keep an eye out for more cool stuff from Reef Breeders LLC, and like us on Facebook if you haven't done so already!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back