New tank being ordered

StevenBell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ladies and gents!After many a deployment I have saved the money for the tank of my dreams.All the way up until now they have been pieced together slowly.The tank I am ordering is 180 gal ATM acrylic (72" X 24" X 24").Now comes my favorite part,THE SHOPPING!I want to know what you think the absolute best equipment is for a tank of this quality?Money really doesn't matter.Its going to be a full on mixed reef!Any suggestions are more than welcome and I will post some pictures and keep the thread updated as it comes along!Happy Reefing yall!

SchnitzelReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ladies and gents!After many a deployment I have saved the money for the tank of my dreams.All the way up until now they have been pieced together slowly.The tank I am ordering is 180 gal ATM acrylic (72" X 24" X 24").Now comes my favorite part,THE SHOPPING!I want to know what you think the absolute best equipment is for a tank of this quality?Money really doesn't matter.Its going to be a full on mixed reef!Any suggestions are more than welcome and I will post some pictures and keep the thread updated as it comes along!Happy Reefing yall!

Only suggestion would be to NOT go with acrylic. Such a bummer when u scratch it. I've had numerous acrylic tanks and they always end up scratched. Its nice when u have brand new acrylic, but 6 months down the road when ur staring at scratches all over, ur gunna be bummed

Hit up Leemar for a custom glass tank. U will thank be down the road

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 61 49.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back