New tank being ordered

StevenBell

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2013
Messages
533
Reaction score
165
Location
Columbus,GA US of A
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ladies and gents!After many a deployment I have saved the money for the tank of my dreams.All the way up until now they have been pieced together slowly.The tank I am ordering is 180 gal ATM acrylic (72" X 24" X 24").Now comes my favorite part,THE SHOPPING!I want to know what you think the absolute best equipment is for a tank of this quality?Money really doesn't matter.Its going to be a full on mixed reef!Any suggestions are more than welcome and I will post some pictures and keep the thread updated as it comes along!Happy Reefing yall!
 
Hello ladies and gents!After many a deployment I have saved the money for the tank of my dreams.All the way up until now they have been pieced together slowly.The tank I am ordering is 180 gal ATM acrylic (72" X 24" X 24").Now comes my favorite part,THE SHOPPING!I want to know what you think the absolute best equipment is for a tank of this quality?Money really doesn't matter.Its going to be a full on mixed reef!Any suggestions are more than welcome and I will post some pictures and keep the thread updated as it comes along!Happy Reefing yall!

Only suggestion would be to NOT go with acrylic. Such a bummer when u scratch it. I've had numerous acrylic tanks and they always end up scratched. Its nice when u have brand new acrylic, but 6 months down the road when ur staring at scratches all over, ur gunna be bummed

Hit up Leemar for a custom glass tank. U will thank be down the road
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new