New tank being ordered

StevenBell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ladies and gents!After many a deployment I have saved the money for the tank of my dreams.All the way up until now they have been pieced together slowly.The tank I am ordering is 180 gal ATM acrylic (72" X 24" X 24").Now comes my favorite part,THE SHOPPING!I want to know what you think the absolute best equipment is for a tank of this quality?Money really doesn't matter.Its going to be a full on mixed reef!Any suggestions are more than welcome and I will post some pictures and keep the thread updated as it comes along!Happy Reefing yall!

SchnitzelReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ladies and gents!After many a deployment I have saved the money for the tank of my dreams.All the way up until now they have been pieced together slowly.The tank I am ordering is 180 gal ATM acrylic (72" X 24" X 24").Now comes my favorite part,THE SHOPPING!I want to know what you think the absolute best equipment is for a tank of this quality?Money really doesn't matter.Its going to be a full on mixed reef!Any suggestions are more than welcome and I will post some pictures and keep the thread updated as it comes along!Happy Reefing yall!

Only suggestion would be to NOT go with acrylic. Such a bummer when u scratch it. I've had numerous acrylic tanks and they always end up scratched. Its nice when u have brand new acrylic, but 6 months down the road when ur staring at scratches all over, ur gunna be bummed

Hit up Leemar for a custom glass tank. U will thank be down the road

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back