New tank coming next week!!!

DrufusReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
138
Reaction score
178
Location
North Fort Myers
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been almost 20 years since I've had a marine tank and just bought a 130 WaterBox. Super excited. Last time I had a tank there was no such thing as a Sump and Coral was just an idea (and I live in Florida). So excited to start my new reefing journey. Already received so many good responses from this community.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef and back to the hobby!
 
It's been almost 20 years since I've had a marine tank and just bought a 130 WaterBox. Super excited. Last time I had a tank there was no such thing as a Sump and Coral was just an idea (and I live in Florida). So excited to start my new reefing journey. Already received so many good responses from this community.
I ordered the same tank! I was told that they won’t come in until June 15th though.
 
I ordered the same tank! I was told that they won’t come in until June 15th though.
So first off LetterKenny is my current favorite show so hats of to you and you are now my new best friend. Second when did you order your tank? I still haven't received mine. I really hope I won't have to wait another month :(
 
So first off LetterKenny is my current favorite show so hats of to you and you are now my new best friend. Second when did you order your tank? I still haven't received mine. I really hope I won't have to wait another month :(
Glad I finally found another reefer that likes that show! I ordered mine fairly recently (within the last week). However, both I and my LFS contacted Waterbox and was told that the next shipment comes in the week of the 15th and then will be shipped out from Florida.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new