New tank coming next week!!!

DrufusReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been almost 20 years since I've had a marine tank and just bought a 130 WaterBox. Super excited. Last time I had a tank there was no such thing as a Sump and Coral was just an idea (and I live in Florida). So excited to start my new reefing journey. Already received so many good responses from this community.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

Letterkenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been almost 20 years since I've had a marine tank and just bought a 130 WaterBox. Super excited. Last time I had a tank there was no such thing as a Sump and Coral was just an idea (and I live in Florida). So excited to start my new reefing journey. Already received so many good responses from this community.
I ordered the same tank! I was told that they won’t come in until June 15th though.

OP
OP
DrufusReef

DrufusReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the same tank! I was told that they won’t come in until June 15th though.
So first off LetterKenny is my current favorite show so hats of to you and you are now my new best friend. Second when did you order your tank? I still haven't received mine. I really hope I won't have to wait another month :(

Letterkenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So first off LetterKenny is my current favorite show so hats of to you and you are now my new best friend. Second when did you order your tank? I still haven't received mine. I really hope I won't have to wait another month :(
Glad I finally found another reefer that likes that show! I ordered mine fairly recently (within the last week). However, both I and my LFS contacted Waterbox and was told that the next shipment comes in the week of the 15th and then will be shipped out from Florida.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back