New tank heater

willschatz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Location
Chesapeake beach
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a corallife biocube 16 and I was looking for a good heater for it that won’t break the bank. Thanks
 
Heaters should be 3-5 watts per gallon, so any 50-75 watt heater will do for your tank. Personally I usually get the eheim heaters they are cheap and reliable. With that said, every heater should have an inkbird to protect against heater failure or malfunction.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new