New Tank is Here!!!

codytbuckner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new tank is here!! My Red Sea Max Nano has been set up and is waiting on its first bit of water! I will post more pictures as I get it set up!
BA536B2E-7283-4607-A14D-890822D01132.jpeg
A2C1CDCE-5EA2-4812-AE3A-C4B42D82E7E5.jpeg

OP
OP
C

codytbuckner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet!! +1 for build thread!!
Do a build thread so we can all keep up with your progress!!
Oh... And CONGRATS!!

Build thread? I thought a build thread was for DIY’s and keeping up with whole setup builds. This unfortunately isn’t that. Or maybe I’m missing the point of a build thread?

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread? I thought a build thread was for DIY’s and keeping up with whole setup builds. This unfortunately isn’t that. Or maybe I’m missing the point of a build thread?
A build thread (and corresponding cool banner) is for ANY new build. From total DIY to an all-in-one. Just a new tank. We all love seeing the progression from the tank's 1st day wet, to long down the line.
A build thread helps other reefers follow and emulate your successes. It also offers an opportunity to show your pitfalls (if any) for us all to learn from them..

OP
OP
C

codytbuckner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A build thread (and corresponding cool banner) is for ANY new build. From total DIY to an all-in-one. Just a new tank. We all love seeing the progression from the tank's 1st day wet, to long down the line.
A build thread helps other reefers follow and emulate your successes. It also offers an opportunity to show your pitfalls (if any) for us all to learn from them..
Where would one start a build thread? Seems like a silly question.....I’ll start one and post my progress along the way! And what is the cool banner you speak of????

OP
OP
C

codytbuckner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can start one here: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/
If you want, you can put the link to your thread in your signature line so people can see it when reading your posts

Seadoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now you need to claim your badge here:

OP
OP
C

codytbuckner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now you need to claim your badge here:
I did it, but what does that do? Also, I'm not a premium member so I guess I can't do signatures

Seadoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did it, but what does that do? Also, I'm not a premium member so I guess I can't do signatures
Now you have a Build Thread Contributor badge underneath your name and people can click on it and go directly to your build thread.

Phil D.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are going to like the Red Sea Reef LED. I got my daughter a E-170 with the Reef 90 and it's working out great. Good growth on corals. I had an Acan and a Trumpet bleaching in my tank, put them in hers and they are getting their color back.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back