new tank question

adrianthetwin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2014
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
anaheim CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got the 60 cube going finally I cleaned my sand and rock before I put it in not 100% cleaned but it was wayyyyy worse so now I got my water and rock and sump going and I have been fighting microbubbles because the 10g sump is not super big and by the time they get from left to right they would already be in the tank so I bought a sock and some filter floss and boom cleaned up micro bubbles but my water is still looking discolored NOW lol my question is... Is this still microtubules or is it just from the rock abd sand and I've had it running officially for 3 days nows anything to help clean up the water or just patience the sock is changing color so I'm thinking that's what it is ..... Thanks r2r buddies


This is how it looks kinda like if there's like a smokie look to the water but it kinda looks like mb but my eyes desieve me

IMAG1809.jpg


IMAG1808.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new