New Tank Shortages

Maximus93101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Brand new to the site and after 15 year absence from the reefing hobby due to living in a location that would not allow fish tanks (3rd story apartment with uncoperative roomate and landlords) I have recently moved to a new location and was looking to get back into the reefing hobby.

I had my eyes on an Innovative Marine Fusion Pro 50 Gallon AIO Lagoon but it was not in stock at any of the major retailers. In fact, i noticed just about ALL tanks are currently out of stock and was wondering.... "What's the deal"?

I think I found another smaller tank to "settle on" during the shortage of tanks, but I am shocked at limited possibilities these days.

Anyone know what gives and if it will improve anytime soon?

Jordan92595

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Brand new to the site and after 15 year absence from the reefing hobby due to living in a location that would not allow fish tanks (3rd story apartment with uncoperative roomate and landlords) I have recently moved to a new location and was looking to get back into the reefing hobby.

I had my eyes on an Innovative Marine Fusion Pro 50 Gallon AIO Lagoon but it was not in stock at any of the major retailers. In fact, i noticed just about ALL tanks are currently out of stock and was wondering.... "What's the deal"?

I think I found another smaller tank to "settle on" during the shortage of tanks, but I am shocked at limited possibilities these days.

Anyone know what gives and if it will improve anytime soon?
Unfortunately there’s a shortage on glass the distributors are behind on their supply in stock of glass productivity

Jordan92595

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately there’s a shortage on glass the distributors are behind on their supply in stock of glass productivity
I’m not sure how big you want to go but I have a 180 gallon tank and stand for sale

Attachments

• 0370945C-31AA-403A-8654-5E42A2DACA58.jpeg
    0370945C-31AA-403A-8654-5E42A2DACA58.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 31

wareagle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been up and down around here, my not so local LFS and petco just got in a shipment, petco is actually doing a big sale on tanks last time I checked. My 125 came in at the LFS and they had been on order for a long time (5 months), picked up a 40 breeder at petco to use as a sump. These are all Aqueon branded tanks if that matters.

We also have an LFS that sells the more expensive fancy stuff and they have tanks in stock, but they're expensive and the warranty on them is a joke at 3 years.

Dolphins18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I've never tried these, but seen nothing bad on them and considered them for many years. They are somewhat readily available compared to others.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back