New tank!!

ScubaDoo613

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I just purchased a waterbox marine 110! I am very excited as I am upgrading from a 30 gallon tank. Any pointers for set up with the water box tanks? Or any other recommendations on equipment that would be helpful for a larger tank size?
 
Congrats on your new purchase. Waterbox aquariums are pretty much straight forward. No surprises.

As far as equipment. That depends on budget and what your plans are for the tank. So what are they?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new