New to corals and lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter pinsonja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pinsonja

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I know some of you have some pretty elaborate setups and I'm sure they're just as expensive as they are beautiful. Im on a pretty tight budget myself, trying to build a 30 gallon reef. I just wanted to get an opinion on Ai's Prime or twenty six. I need something affordable and efficient and one of these two seem to fit the bill. This is my first saltwater tank and I'm still learning so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.
 
First. WELCOME to R2R! No one says you have to get everything all at once. go at your own pace and budget. both products work very well so you choose the one you want. My best suggestion is to go slowly, ask your questions on this forum (everyone is here to help), and enjoy this awesome hobby! and remember, its not a competition!:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new