New to Forum

Spotgoby

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
33
Location
Headland
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I am new to this amazing forum! I have been a hobbyist in saltwater tanks for about 15 years. With a tank at home and in my classroom, I enjoyed leaning and teaching family and students to on the care of fish and corals. I have recently retired. We have moved and have just started up a new (smaller tank than before) Biocube 32. Excited to learn from you all!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to the community! It's so cool that you had one in your classroom before you retired. What did you keep in your classroom tank, and what are your plans for your new 32? :D
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi everyone! I am new to this amazing forum! I have been a hobbyist in saltwater tanks for about 15 years. With a tank at home and in my classroom, I enjoyed leaning and teaching family and students to on the care of fish and corals. I have recently retired. We have moved and have just started up a new (smaller tank than before) Biocube 32. Excited to learn from you all!
Welcome! I’ve only been in the hobby a couple years so don’t feel like the new kid on the block. Look forward to your guidance as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new