New to forum

74rus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
38
Location
edmonton
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day everyone. Finally decided to join the forum.
I live in Edmonton, originally from Russia, so my English sucks and I know it.
Started my first reef tank in 2013.

my first 90 gal was a beginners luck, was stable and everything grew like weeds for 5 years, moved to 120 in 2019 and pretty much everything decided to die, tank started new cycle for some reason. So now I’m battling high nutrients(phosphate 2,5-3 ppm, nitrate 35-40)
Pic of old 90 and present 120

02035A43-E591-4D1D-ADBB-2D916A1A0F4D.jpeg 0E4A63D6-2EA9-4E7A-A06D-7FE97F988092.jpeg
 
Good day everyone. Finally decided to join the forum.
I live in Edmonton, originally from Russia, so my English sucks and I know it.
Started my first reef tank in 2013.

my first 90 gal was a beginners luck, was stable and everything grew like weeds for 5 years, moved to 120 in 2019 and pretty much everything decided to die, tank started new cycle for some reason. So now I’m battling high nutrients(phosphate 2,5-3 ppm, nitrate 35-40)
Pic of old 90 and present 120

02035A43-E591-4D1D-ADBB-2D916A1A0F4D.jpeg 0E4A63D6-2EA9-4E7A-A06D-7FE97F988092.jpeg
Stunning nems .... welcome to the salty family!!!
Bill Murray Reaction GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Good day everyone. Finally decided to join the forum.
I live in Edmonton, originally from Russia, so my English sucks and I know it.
Started my first reef tank in 2013.

my first 90 gal was a beginners luck, was stable and everything grew like weeds for 5 years, moved to 120 in 2019 and pretty much everything decided to die, tank started new cycle for some reason. So now I’m battling high nutrients(phosphate 2,5-3 ppm, nitrate 35-40)
Pic of old 90 and present 120

02035A43-E591-4D1D-ADBB-2D916A1A0F4D.jpeg 0E4A63D6-2EA9-4E7A-A06D-7FE97F988092.jpeg
Welcome to R2R! 120 looks great! Don't chase numbers to hard!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new