new to forum

deamoon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi new member to forum from UK. Just upgraded tank from a small nano to 300L custom made braceles tank and love it. Looking to keep mixed reef but unfortunately had a real bad bacterial bloom and it took out all my stony corals.
Look forward to learn and maybe contribute to community at some point

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hi new member to forum from UK. Just upgraded tank from a small nano to 300L custom made braceles tank and love it. Looking to keep mixed reef but unfortunately had a real bad bacterial bloom and it took out all my stony corals.
Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I recently had a tank crash and lost a lot of corals so I feel your pain. I'm glad to hear you didn't give up and are back on your feet. You're definitely in the right place to ask questions and seek information.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sorry for your losses, but it sounds like you have BBA - Bounce Back Ability - great for this hobby and wonderful life skill!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in UK:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back