happy animation GIF by Disney Pixar

Looking forward to some pictures!

fodsod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am new to the forum and have come here seeking help and knowledge. My wife and I are not new to aquariums but it's been a bit. We got started in Las Vegas of all places while I was stationed there in the mid to late eighties. We had both fresh and salt water and we continued the hobby when I was reassigned to Tampa, FL. In 1994 we left Tampa to move to Holloman AFB where we still are now. We only got back into the hobby a few years ago starting with two 65 gallon tanks which have morphed into four 125 gallon tanks. Two are fresh water and two are salt.

I need some advise on our saltwater tanks, one in particular. They are both FOWLR tanks. One is suppose to a "friendly" tank and currently has a Maroon Clown, two Banggai cardinalfish and an a Palenose Moray Eel. The tank I want to ask about is our "predator" tank and currently has a Blue Velvet Damselfish, a Two-Stripe Damselfish and a Snowflake Moray Eel. I need to get some specifics, mainly timeline info and then I will post down in the forum.

Thanks for reading my post,
-Bob
Welcome to R2R!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back