New to Hobby Lighting Question

gsbrawley65

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
50
Reaction score
36
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a 75 gallon aquarium this week and buying my final equipment. The dimminsions are 35.4 wide, 23.6 deep (but with an internal overflow system that extends 5 inches in the middle), and 19.7 tall. It will also have a 39 gallon sump. I plan to use live rock and eventually soft corals.

I've purcahsed the 30 inch AI Blade Grow (one). Will this work for my tank? If I need to get a second, should I go grow or glow? I'd prefer to buy two at most.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new