New to Hobby

Hello, and thanks in advance for answering a bunch of newbie questions. Hopefully one day I can do the same! Setting up two small reef tanks, one for my daughter and one for me, thought it would be fun to work through the process together. Tank 1: Red Sea Nano Peninsula. Tank 2: Red Sea Nano XL. If anyone is interested I can send a list of the rest of the equipment. Thank you for letting me be a part of this community. Cheers!
Welcome! Start a build thread for both tanks.

Enjoy the ride!
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world to you and your daughter. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
IMG_1666.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new