New to Hobby

Peaceboogy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
21
Location
Savannah
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, and thanks in advance for answering a bunch of newbie questions. Hopefully one day I can do the same! Setting up two small reef tanks, one for my daughter and one for me, thought it would be fun to work through the process together. Tank 1: Red Sea Nano Peninsula. Tank 2: Red Sea Nano XL. If anyone is interested I can send a list of the rest of the equipment. Thank you for letting me be a part of this community. Cheers!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Sure, we'd love to hear more about your tanks!

Good luck!
 
Hello, and thanks in advance for answering a bunch of newbie questions. Hopefully one day I can do the same! Setting up two small reef tanks, one for my daughter and one for me, thought it would be fun to work through the process together. Tank 1: Red Sea Nano Peninsula. Tank 2: Red Sea Nano XL. If anyone is interested I can send a list of the rest of the equipment. Thank you for letting me be a part of this community. Cheers!
welcome! i still consider myself a newbie but i've gotten great advice in this forum so don't hesitate to ask questions. post pictures of your two tanks so we can see the progress!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new